Cuenca Gazette’s basic tenets will always be observed by this web Portal.
“The liberal media are terrified of the truth, especially when it leads to uncomfortable questions about their own leftist worldview.
Cuenca Gazette in conjunction with other conservative based newspapers covers the stories that the liberal media are afraid to touch. It drives the international debate through real, honest journalism — not by misrepresenting, ignoring or exagerating the facts.
Our news coverage is based on true science and not political, or monetary motivation.
Any material that diverts the ethical direction of these tenets will not be published and or advertised in our medium.
- That God’s attributes include being eternal, holy, loving, omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, and sovereign. Romans 1:20
- That the original scriptures in the Bible, is the inspired, inerrant, and infallible Word of God.
- That Truth exists, and morality is absolute.
- That God created the heavens and the earth exactly and literally as stated in the Bible. Genesis1:1
- That man is made in the image of God. Recently Created (~6,000 years ago) by God as a fully formed human.Genesis 1:27 and Mark10:6
- That inerrancy of the Word is God is based on his original writings and not on a particular Bible Translation.
- That there is One God and that Jesus was his First Born of All Creation. https://www.biblehub.com/colossians/1-15.htm
- That a Loving God would never torture his creatures in an eternal place of torment 1 John 4:8
- That we must obey God, rather than men, when it comes to matters of conscience. (Acts 5:29).
POSITION ON MARRIAGE AND SEXUALITY
Our educational and Christian views on marriage and sexuality derive from biblical teachings. These are deeply rooted in the sacred teachings of the Hebrew and Christian scriptures, and ultimately reflect the wonderful relationship between man and his Creator.
As a Judeo-Christian based portal, Cuenca Gazette Portal honors, affirms and stands by the teaching of the Bible and its teachings, written to instruct humans. The designer and originator of man, has traditional, biblical positions on these topics by affirming marriage as a sacred union only between a man and a woman only. Mathew 19:4
Marriage and sexuality should be regarded as a wonderful gift from a wise God who understands perfectly the powerful potential for the common good and maximal human flourishing.
When properly taken place and appropriately enjoyed, human sexuality, between a man and a woman, bears unparalleled capacity, not only for procreation, but also for pleasure, satisfaction and the deepening of relationships. Mathew 19:4
Therefore, as a matter of morality and faithful witness, members of Cuenca Gazette Portal community are encouraged to trust what God has revealed about these matter, as clearly described in His Holy Book, and to respond and act with sensitivity, grace and compliance.
Regarding RELIGIOUS LIBERTY
Religious liberty is an essential mark of any free Nation, a Gift of God – not from man – and aligns with the theological principle that God alone is Lord of each human conscience.
With Bible based conscience, Cuenca Gazette Portal recognizes that government has been allowed to exist, and by put there God (Romans 13:1) and that the state merits the relative respect of its citizens.
Resistance to the state is appropriate when the state requires disobedience to the commands of God.
We will never publish any advertisement that is against the Ethical nature of the majority of the country, that flames up the agenda of individuals, such as the LGBT, groups with hidden agendas, that go against the ethical structure of the Bible, of our Portal and of our conservative Country and its majority audience.
The authorities that exist have been appointed by God. Therefore, in harmony with this we firmly stand with the writers of the Bible when called upon to compromise their conscience, who bravely stated: